clockwork :: EX-EVO clockwork :: EX-EVO

Not bad at all. I love the pianos. It has a certain 'feel' to it. and I love how all of the melodies support each other. I'm happy listening to this so your friend might too. :p Keep it up!

DJ-Sparky responds:

Usually my gifts are better than my actual spur of the moment music, or project music. I just seem to work harder when I gift or collaborate is all. I had another version to this, and it was worse ;-; anyways, thanks for the comment! And i'll be sure to keep on tryin' to improve.

xKore - Hello (Prev) xKore - Hello (Prev)

BEAST!

Congratulations w/ getting on the UKF! It's not a surprise to me that you've gone this far. You have proven to the other Newgrounders that you can achieve this. You should be proud of yourself. Keep it up and don't stop! I've been supporting you for a very long time ;-)

ShakeStopper ShakeStopper

Dubstep?

More to complextro IMO. Great job in making this! Make more!

PowerHouse (WIP) PowerHouse (WIP)

I feel like remixing this

well can I? :P

Incredible` Incredible`

Thanks!

This is seriously not bad at all! The atmosphere is really good. Everything just sounds great, and I'm loving that intro <3

Great work mate!

DJ Ravenline-Forever DJ Ravenline-Forever

Interesting.

1:28 seems out of tune though. :s

ravenline responds:

it was supposed to be XD

Red Zone - Trance Remix Red Zone - Trance Remix

Awesome tune!

It's just a bit short IMO. :( anyways, a 10 and 5 for you. cheers mate!

{I Feel You} {I Feel You}

Now what do we have here...

Good composition, average transitions, good use of instruments. Just needs mastering! Great job on this. :)

flashpantss responds:

Thank you. Still have things to work on. Glad you like it though.

Thanks for the Review.

Fredgy - Memories Fredgy - Memories

It's beautiful. :)

I really don't know what more to say.

Fredgy responds:

haha ! I will take that as a compliment? ;d thanks!

btw, on my soundcloud is a newer version of this one! i edited the sounds of it yet, you can download it there if you want! http://soundcloud.com/fredgy/fredgy-m emories

Distorter - Abandoned Project Distorter - Abandoned Project

Now that's a tune!

Gotta love that gabber kick<3 Those hard synth sounds makes me wanna dance right now.